UNINSPIRED






I took a look at my IG yesterday and thought ” I need some new pics” My IG is dedicated to 2 things. Sharing photos taken from my iPhone and sharing snapshots on my story of random happenings in my life. 

Typically the photos I post from my phone are of things or people I have seen in my travels that I find unique or interesting. Occasionally they include people I know and love. 

The last pics I took were from Fathers Day of my brother and his son. It’s nearing a month later.... 

I was thinking I need to go somewhere so I can take some photos. In reality I think I just need to find something around me that will inspire me. I just need to look a little harder, a little closer and be a little more open to the beauty of the simple things I encounter daily.  


Check out my last pics. My nephew Mateo was only willing to take a picture if we said dinosaur eggs. Imagine that. 







Comments

  1. Wonderful pictures...but dinosaur eggs? Suggestion - your brother looks like a good man. Write about what a good man he is now so that Mateo can read it when he is older. I often wondered how others saw him, but did not find out some things until he was sick and we could not communicate well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I said the same thing once my brother said it. Needless to say it was a good time. He is. Thanks so much for the suggestion. Next week I’ll do that. I’ll take time to write about him as a well as a few other people I admire.

      Maybe you should write a post about your dad next week! I would love to read it.

      Delete
  2. Great photos!! If he hasn't tried it yet, you should get Mateo the dinosaur egg oatmeal. My kids thought it was so funny when they were little, and it sounds right up his alley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me