Its a New Day

Today I started a new schedule. I will be waking up at 4am daily for my daily devotion then facilitating coursework from 5 am-8 am. I must say I am a little nervous but also equally excited. It seems that my brain works very well in the morning. No distractions, other than sleep seeking to recapture me. Oh and the kicker. My new bedtime is 9pm. I am night owl to the core and love late peaceful nights. Sadly,  for now, I must say goodbye to the late night and hello to the early days. 

Now today was a little rough. I woke up an hour late and fell asleep during devotion. So that significantly cut my study time short. Initially, I started to feel guilty then quickly told myself to snap out of it. Today is the first day and things must only improve from here. It has to. Right? 


This suggestion was recommended by my sister after I discussed with her my struggles with managing my day to day life. It seemed I could not just get it together. After about an hour and a half talk about my diet, water consumption, sleep habits, homework strategies I left with a plan for success. 

I am looking forward to having success personally and professionally.  I have quite a few personal projects that I am looking to work on. 

Expecting excellence 

-Tiffany 

Comments

  1. Why do you do your devotional in the morning rather than during the "peaceful night?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The morning offers uninterrupted time. Evening hours are typically when my friends call to chat and catch up. None of them are ever awake and looking to call me during the wee hours of the morning!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me