$3.00 Was it Worth It?

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sqWwX5eHmco9O22EMAEmLcAFp1Ur7A-p
I have a confession. I paid $3.00, actually $2.99 for the Google Blogger App! Hope it doesn’t disappoint. Now I know you are wondering, “what’s with the pic ? “ To that I have one question. When was the last time you saw a $2 bill? Boy are they rare and pretty cool might I add. 

This is my third blog and I am digging it so far. I found myself thinking ... if you spend three dollars today maybe after the class is over it will compel you to keep coming back. My intent, as I have shared before is to learn. But let me be honest, I want to use this blog to share, explore, learn, educate, create, and just have fun. 

Some may say Tiffany, this post is here, there and everywhere. Your thoughts are a little unorganized. To that I say true. This is just me creating and exploring. 

I’ll come back later to talk about class readings, drop a line or two about what I have learned from my classmates. 

Happy reading. 

Tiffany 

Comments

  1. Wow! It's been a loooooooong time since I've seen a $2 bill.
    Google is charging for a blogger app? That seems rather ungoogle. Let us know how it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm a total nerd....I actually have a few $2 bills. I also have some weird old coins and stuff too. But my dad was a history buff and therefore I am one too. So that being said I have some weird stuff laying around. I too find it strange that you had to pay for the Blogger app. Doesn't it usually come with the Google Suite? If you register for a Google account?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me