LBC


It all started with my mom getting fit by cycling. On March 30, 2020 she purchased a bike and began riding for her life. Literally. She would ride daily and I would encourage her to keep riding. 

Weeks later I finally joined her and thoroughly  enjoyed myself. Of course in typical Tiffany fashion I began  harassing my mom about starting a bike club. I came along saying “Ma, what you need to do is start a bike club, I’ll come up with the name”. A few days later I came back and said, “Ma, I have the name for your club. What about LBC? It stands for Lynn’s Bike Club!” Much to my surprise she consented.
Months later,  we are 6 members strong and we will be planning our first Exploratory ride. Each month we decided we will ride in a different location to explore new areas and get fit. Today, I scheduled a ride for us and we got rained out.  No biggie. We are in the process of meeting and I decided to write my blog about the BIKE CLUB. 

Hopefully tomorrow we can get a ride in. 

- Happy riding 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me