Nice Chat, Cincere

So I have an 18 year old nephew, Cincere. Yes, that is his real name. His family and friends call him Cin for short. The ladies, who knows?

Now for a handsome young man,  a name like Cincere is what I would call a thirst trap. I wonder what people  think when they meet him and find out his name? He’s also very soft spoken and very, what I call, chill. I can only imagine that makes people a little more curious about who he is. He is also very funny and loves to laugh which makes it even more cool to be around him. Lastly, he’s a great conversationalist. Very cool to sit and chat with him because he typically has something cool to talk or laugh about. 


I saw him this weekend and we took time to chat about his next steps and how hard it was for him to graduate high school. We laughed about how difficult high school is to complete with so many challenges. He also shared how hard he felt it was for people his age during the pandemic, Black Lives Matter, and how it has shifted their ability to do a lot of things. It was cool to chat with him just about life and how he was as a young man seeking to navigate life safely and successfully. We chatted about his need to study the ASVAB for admittance to the Air Force. I pray he is focused and is able to accomplish forward movement in the next steps in his life. 


I must say I was surprised at how little he knew about his grandparents. 1 of whom lives approximately 3 mins away from him. Imagine that. The beauty in his life is that he has both sets of grandparents. I hope he can see the blessing in that sooner than later because grands do not stick around forever. 


Anyways

Nephew, it was nice talking to ya! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me