Last One

Years ago I had a dream I would have a blog. I was sooooo excited about it and yet was also very afraid. How would I do it>? Would anyone read it?  Would it be interesting? What platform would I use and what would it look like? One of the things I love about this blog is its my thoughts, my ideas, all my way. I live and work in a world that requires a level of awareness, consideration and couth. MY blog is where I am free to write my thoughts and ideas without a filter. 


I’m saddened this is the last blog, but is it? I mean who cares  its the end of Summer. The fun does not have to stop. So should this continue to be a Blog of random topics, my experience of being a single black woman or one about being a great steward. OR maybe it can be one that has alllll these components. 


Guess we will need to wait and see. 

  • Enjoy 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me