Thank You, Apple




I took me a while but I decided to purchase a new iPad for school, business, and ministry. Indeed, this was one of the best decisions I have made. For starters, I love the lightweight, thin model of the IPad. I can carry it in my purse without much issue or in my hand. Also, it gives me the ability to download so many different apps!! 

Someone purchased an iPad for me a few years back and it was such a blessing.I gave that IPad to my sister and decided to purchase a new one for myself. Guess its the gift that keeps on giving. 

Thus far I have been pleased with my purchase. I am looking forward to exploring new apps that are for fun. Currently the apps I have downloaded are practical things that keep me organized and those things I simply need for day to day. 

I think I will make a goal to find at least 3 apps that can help me have fun. I’m thinking something with —Art/Photography/Journaling 
Games: love games that make me think critically
Wild Card: I need to explore something different 

Also, I am thinking that IPad comes with a number of different apps. It may be a good time to explore some. 
Last week I downloaded Google Podcasts and subscribed to a few Podcasts> I just need to take time to listen to those that I subscribed to and see if I like them or not. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me