4 Day Work Week?

I am seriously considering advocating for my jobs management team to have a 4 day work week. I have noticed a pattern. Most of us wake up early to get work done before the flood of emails. Then, we work after 7 pm when the emails, meetings and calls have ceased. This doesn’t include the random notification calls that are made to us regarding COVID testing, results and questions about how to move forward to protect staff. It also does not include the updates we receive from each other typically at night about what other discoveries we have regarding agencies. 


I was really thinking the other day, so how many hours do we actually work? 

Are these hours having any impact on our work quality, quality of life as well as our personal selves? How long will this last? 


Who knows?

Welp : I’m thinking I want to ask my coworkers these questions today because I am wondering if its just me or is it more widespread than what we can tell at the moment. One thing I have learned: certain professions there are really no days off. 


Lets see how I can frame my case and see if we can move to a 4 day work week for the team. It’s needed. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me