My Dream

My dream is to be happy, at peace, and content with whatever my life is at any given moment. In Philippians 4:11-12 the great Apostle Paul penned: 

11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.


This reads as a man of great wisdom , strength, patience, awareness and discipline. Some days I look around and conclude I am neither happy, content or at peace. Rather I am passing through, existing from one moment to the next. Seeking to show up and be present in the best manner I can. But, what does this say? Seeking to show up absent  of contentment is only an indicator that I can and must do better for my own quality of life. 


My dream is to model what I profess to believe. 

My dream is to be a good example of purpose, truth and love.

My dream is really to be like Paul.


Comments

  1. Thank you Tiffany, for reminding us that most of what we are dealing with really is not important. And how we choose to react to events around us really determines our happiness. Be content, my sister.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me