Pandora

Lately I have been listening to Pandora as I complete coursework. It is sooooo relaxing and calming. Minus the ads this is an amazing application. 

I just cant bring myself to pay additional money for the ad free service. 


Months ago I used Pandora but only really listened to sessions that played water sounds and nature sounds. They helped me to sleep and relax. They were also great for meditation. I will have to revisit them soon. 

 

Currently my favorite station is Allen Stone. His music is amazing. I found out about him years ago from a friend and I was dying to see him in concert. About 7 years later my dream came true and I saw in play in Atlanta. What a treat. 


OK,back to Pandora. Lately Pandora has increased my love and appreciation for music. It introduces me to new artists, allows me to consider different emotions and also reminds me of some really great times!!! 


What I will do this week is take time to get my stations updated. I’m missing my nature sounds for sure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me