Virtual Diary

Who knew blogging was so fun?

This has been one of the greatest time investments I have made this semester. Initially, when I read the requirement to blog 3 times per week I was thinking “who has time for that” ? 

Now, I think “I gotta make time for that”.

Blogging has helped me explore my voice 

Explore my interests

And explore those things I think and sometimes don’t share aloud. 


Blogging, is simply my virtual diary. How cool is it I get to share and others actually have an interest in reading & responding. Priceless. 


My message.. blogging is fun. 

I encourage any classmates that may be struggling with what to write to 

Let your fingers do the talking and let them write the story. 

Thinking too much makes it boring.

Thinking what others may say/think may take away from the quality of your content. 



Enjoy the journey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The perfect blog post

What Does your Silence Mean ?

Tears Speak For Me